Sept 17 Start Your Own Online Business €30
Sept 16, 23, 30 & Oct 7 Essential Tax, VAT, Bookeeping, Cash flow, Pricing & Debt Collection €50
Sept 17 Safety Statement for Your Business €100
Book on line now at https://www.localenterprise.ie/Westmeath/Training-Events/Online-Bookings
Course Content for each course is below
Start Your Own Business on Line
Are you thinking of starting your own online Business – Then this is the course for you
This workshop will aim to broadly inform the participant group of the issues, requirements, problems and opportunities commonly relating to the establishment of any online business. In addition, it will aim to address specific areas of need identified by individual workshop participants prior to commencement
· Common Online Trends
· Growth Patterns in Spending online for the Irish Market
· Who is the Digital consumer in Ireland?
· Starting your own Business online – What it will teach you and quickly?
· Reviewing your online business idea – the importance of conducting market research
· Reviewing the competition to your service / product online
· Identifying your online businesses USP & target market
· Business Planning- why it’s needed
· The legal Issues
· Common types of online businesses
· E-commerce / Brochure Website – what does your business need
· Off the shelf versus Bespoke Development
· How to specify for your project for a development team
· Common jargon used.
· What to avoid? Common Mistakes.
· Digital Marketing is a necessity.
· The importance of up skilling for your business needs.
· Operating Costs broadly discussed
· Funding Opportunities explored
· Start Up Supports
Duration 1 Day 9.30am – 4pm
Essential Tax, VAT, Bookkeeping, Cashflow, Pricing & Debt Collection for Your Small Business – Everything you need to know
The programme aims at developing competency and confidence in participants in dealing with issues on tax, VAT and payroll areas. To help owners and / or key accounts staff to better understand and use the financial data that they may be presented with in-house or by an accountant. A separate focus will be on managing the cash flow function within the business to provide participants with an awareness of costing and pricing strategies that they can adopt in their business amidst price competitiveness. Illustrate how simple practical measures can minimise credit control risks. To provide participants with a confidence in putting together the building blocks to complete a tax return. Using the financial data at hand to help plan for the year ahead and better manage the business.
The progamme will assist you in:
· Understanding the need for tax compliance
· How to implement tax compliance in your business
· Completing books/records towards completing tax returns and VAT 3 Forms
· Obtaining an in-depth understanding of accounting, bookkeeping
· How to understand financial data in your business e.g bank reconciliation
· How to prepare and manage cashflow
· How to cost and price your product or service in these challenging times
· Highlighting how a business arrives at its prices
· How best to manage credit control and debt collection
· Enabling you to do your own tax return
· Completion of Form 11
Duration 4 Days – 9.30am – 5.00pm.
Safety Statement for your Business – One to One Mentoring Included
At the end of this programme, you will have a complete and up-to-date Safety Statement specifically for your business, which you can update and amend as your business changes. An up to date Safety Statement is a legal requirement for your business. No matter what line of business you operate in, this applies to you. The course is suitable for all businesses including:
· Industrial & Manufacturing
· Services – Childcare, Hairdressers, Restaurants, Retailers etc.
· Safety Statement Content
· Occupational Health & Safety Legislation for businesses
· Methods used for Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
· Practical on-site support with compiling a Safety Statement
· The course will include practical demonstrations and training as well as one on-site visit.
Please Note maximum number of participants is 8.