New Frontiers is Ireland’s national entrepreneur development programme, funded and coordinated by Enterprise Ireland and delivered in the Midlands Mid-East region by Athlone Institute of Technology in partnership with Maynooth University.
If you believe that you are capable of building a sustainable new business, trading internationally, creating employment and generating revenue in your locality, act now and apply for a place on Ireland’s largest entrepreneur development programme. The New Frontiers Entrepreneur Development Programme can provide you with a package of supports to help accelerate your business development and to equip you with the skills and contacts that you need to successfully start and grow your company.
A series of Pre-Programme 2015 Business Feasibility Workshops to help prospective entrepreneurs to develop their business proposition will be held in AIT and Maynooth University in June-July 2015. Participants who complete the workshops will be encouraged to apply for New Frontiers 2015 commencing in August.
The New Frontiers Programme offers:
- Structured business development training over an intensive 6-month period commencing in August 2015.
- State-of-the-art start-up facilities at Athlone Institute of Technology and Maynooth University.
- €15,000 salary support from Enterprise Ireland.
- Access to the facilities and resources of AIT and Maynooth University.
- Access to industry expertise and networks.
- Business strategy development, planning and execution.
- 1:1 mentoring and business coaching.
- A further 4-month business development support phase for qualifying participants.
- No participant fee.